Thursday, September 17, 2009

Something Very Interesting ... Must Watch

Hello everyone,
I stumbled upon these very interesting videos for technological ideas that will improve the way we interact with computers and with each other. I though of sharing them with you. Beleive me, you will be amazed, as I was when you watch these videos. I just still can't beleive that such futuristics technological devices exist today!!
I leave now with this week pick.

1- Siftables

MIT grad student David Merrill demos Siftables -- cookie-sized, computerized tiles you can stack and shuffle in your hands. These future-toys can do math, play music, and talk to their friends, too. Is this the next thing in hands-on learning?

2- Sixth Sense
 
This demo -- from Pattie Maes' lab at MIT, spearheaded by Pranav Mistry -- was the buzz of TED. It's a wearable device with a projector that paves the way for profound interaction with our environment. Imagine "Minority Report" and then some.

Always stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friend, you are welcome to post your comments and thoughts here!!